Monday, April 1, 2013

wake up for spring.

I haven't posted in a while. I was naive to think I would be on here weekly, writing about new motherhood and things we are doing. I did not know that having a baby would totally consume my time and energy. How do women do anything more that care for their baby? After 8 months of living in a baby mind cloud I am attempting to reemerge! Like the goddess, I am awakening for spring! I did a workshop this past Saturday. Tribal bellydance makes me feel beautiful and erm.. womanly? It is hard to explain. Though my abs and gluts are hidden beneath inches of chub now, dancing just makes me feel lovely.

I hope to start attending a weekly class and on my way to being myself again!

Also, I must say.. little Ava is the most beautiful blessing I could ever hope for. She has these blue eyes that melt my foolish heart. I still find it difficult to believe she came from me. Sometimes it is dizzying to think of how much responsibility I have now. To keep her healthy and safe. To teach her how to be a girl in this world. I hope she will hear my insight and not make the same mistakes I did. Oh i cannot even think of it! I like her as my little innocent companion!


No comments:

Post a Comment